Trainers and Educators course for S&C/Medical
The World Rugby/Rugby Europe “T&E” programme will cover accommodation and course costs.
Delegates or their unions will cover travel/visa or other costs.
There will be a limited number of places on the course and a selection process will be followed. Unions will be informed in July if nominations are selected or not.
Selected delegates will need to arrive into Amsterdam on 26 August (for Trainers) and in 29 August (for Educators).
- Presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Have had some experiences of presenting information to groups (e.g. teaching);
- Be open-minded.
- Adaptable to change.
- Welcomes feedback and willing to self-reflect.
- Adopt an interactive rather than lecturing approach.
- Have a genuine interest in wanting to develop S&C coaching/medical.
- Have appropriate knowledge, skills and experience to be able to deliver specific courses; (At least Level 2 accreditation – World Rugby/Rugby Europe or equivalent).
- Commits to completing all relevant pre-course tasks that will be given.
- Commitment to deliver an agreed number of S&C coaching/medical courses per year in their unions.